Commitment To Quality
Our Practice’s Commitment to Quality
We believe that the consistency of care delivered to our patients is of the utmost importance and is our number one priority. Through the use of standardized operating systems, quality standards and an unwavering commitment to individualized patient care, we strive to ensure that we deliver a consistently high standard of dental care and professionalism to all of our patients.
In keeping with our consistent standards of care, we promise to work with you to develop individual treatment plans that best meet your interests and needs for optimal oral health and overall health. Our dentists cultivate a safe, positive environment where any questions or concerns about your treatment plan or dental care are welcomed and encouraged.
We believe it is important to promote enduring, trusting relationships between our dentists and our patients, where open dialogue is an everyday practice. This is part of our focus, and it’s our promise to you.
How We Keep You Safe
Sterilization & Infection Control Practices
We are committed to providing quality care for all of our patients in a safe, clean and sterile environment. To uphold this promise to our patients, we implement the highest standards of sterilization and infection control practices across all of our dental centres through the use of the following:
- Hand hygiene practices: We use best practice measures for optimal hand hygiene at all times through routine hand washing, antiseptic (anti-bacterial) hand wash and antiseptic hand rubs.
- Sterilization & cleaning of facilities: All dental equipment and treatment area surfaces are properly cleaned, disinfected and sterilized after each patient visit. Monitoring is practiced on a daily basis to assure all sterilization and disinfection processes are effective and up to Dental Clinics’s high standards.
- Sterilization of dental instruments: All reusable dental instruments are effectively sterilized in an autoclave machine using a powerful steam sterilization process. In addition, regular bacterial spore testing guarantees that the integrity of the sterilization process is upheld.
- Compliance with regulatory standards: Our dental centres adhere to strict municipal, provincial and federal clinical governance standards and regulations for all sterilization and infection control practices, while striving to exceed these standards of regulation.
- Training of our dental teams: All of our dental team members have been trained in Dental Clinics’s high standards of sterilization and infection control practices.
- Annual audits: To ensure strict compliance with our high standards of sterilization and infection control practices, our dental centres, dentists and dental team members are assessed on an annual basis through clinical audits.
Transparency & Privacy
Personal Information Protection & Electronic Document Act (PIPEDA)
Request an Appointment or Ask Us a Question
Have a question about your smile? Fill out the form below and one of our professional dental team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our job is to show you what we see in your mouth, educate you on your options, and let you make the best decision for yourself. We never push unnecessary treatments and always give you options.
New Patients are Always Welcome at our Practice!
Have a question about your smile? Curious if you are covered under your current dental insurance plan? Fill out the form below and one of our professional dental team members will get back to you as soon as possible.